Wall Aquarium Blog

Thank you for visiting the Bayshore Aquarium “Wall Aquarium and Wall Fish Tank Blog”.  We hope to answer as many questions as we can here.  This is a community forum so please share your experiences for other wall aquarium owners.  For your convenience we have categorized pages to the right of the page.  We will continue to add new categories as they are needed.

Most questions we receive are geared toward maintenance, types of fish, and what is the best wall aquarium size for me?

If you have any questions, which can not be answered here or on our website http://www.bayshoreaquarium.com.  Please email us at info@bayshoreindustries.com

This entry was posted on November 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

78 Responses to “Wall Aquarium Blog”

• Randy M. says:

As long as you follow the directions these wall aquariums are very easy to install and maintain. 5-10 minutes a month in maintenance is a reality with my 9 gallon aquarium with 2 clown fish, a damsel, and 6 hermit crabs. Just like with anything else, if you consistently spend 5 minutes every few weeks it will take care of you!

• Martina says:

I got a wall aquarium last year for my son on Christmas. He loves it still. Great way for him to learn about pets. This year I bought the larger panoramic one for our living room. I guess we’re stepping up. The maintenance is very easy. 5 minutes a month.

• Rossi says:

Hello, I’m thinking about getting one for my sons 3rd b-day. I was wondering if it would be good 2 set up in his bedroom? Is it loud? Does it smell? Plz help. Thank you

• Tracy says:

Mine doesn’t smell at all. I change the water every 4 weeks. Add Amquel and Stresszyme. Quiet too. These are not good for live plants…but perfect for fish.

• Bob says:

Perfect for an office! VERY easy to deal with and very helpful with recommendations!

• M1 Discount…

[…]I don’t know about you. But I adore what I see at these sites below – much work has been put in[…]…

• St. Lucia says:

I bought and shipped a wall aquarium from Bayshore Aquarium to my home in St. Lucia (Carribean). I am absolutely STUNNED at how beautiful it is. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and Bayshore Aquarium was very helpful!

• Sheldon says:

The aquarium that I received had a damaged frame along with broken glass from the top. I attempted to call them several times leaving messages with the same lady (info desk) for three days straight; and still have not received any response back from the company. I am VERY UNHAPPY!! Yes, I know this didn’t cost me thousands of dollars…however it was money that I worked very hard to obtain

• Sheldon says:

I would like to retract what I stated in my earlier comment….I over reacted, without knowing the full story. Cathy was great in helping me out with this issue; everything has been resolved and I am more than happy with the way it has been handled. I truly apologize and I’m LOV’N MY AQUARIUM!!

• Beth says:

We had a very similar, frustrating encounter with them when we also received a damaged, moldy, smelly aquarium. It took us 3 phone calls and an email to reach anyone who even TRIED to help us.

• Cathy says:

Hi Beth,
        I’m so sorry that I didn’t see your comment. You must have called during the time when my mother passed away. I had taken some time off from work. We always respond to calls within 24 hours. Our customer’s satisfaction is our priority. You can always reach us at our general office line at 949.800.7060.

• ginny says:

I am considering purchasing a wall aquarium. I am concerned about the heater. I have a betta requiring 75-80 degrees. What kind of heater is there that I can set it to keep water temp consistant? This will make the difference in a purchase.

• Tracy says:

The Large Rectangular and Extra-Large Panoramic come with a heater. The heater on BayshoreAquarium.com’s website is good for up to 20 gallons. And, will have no problem keeping it warm. In fact, I use the heater from my Wall Aquarium (which is now a freshwater one) on my 80 gallon aquarium and it’s been fine for 1.5 years). The room temperature is 72-74 ..so, reality is it doesn’t have to work too hard.

• hermit crabs as pets…

[…]BAYSHORE AQUARIUM » Blog Archive » Wall Aquarium Blog[…]…

• Laura says:

I receved my replacement filter with the bubble attachment, but not sure how to put it together.
    They don’t seem to fit together and I think I am just confused

• Laura says:

They don’t seem to fit together and I think I am just confused

• Pia Flores says:

I was watching the videos on how to set up/install and how accessories work. Does the large/mega need a plug to an outlet? I saw the lady in the video tuck all the cords underneath, but wasn’t sure if these tanks require an outlet or are they all just battery operated? please advise. Thank you.

• Yes, all our wall fish tanks do require one outlet. The medium & large wall aquariums has 4 outlets underneath the tank so you can plug everything right under the tank. The hidden outlet compartment makes it convenient to hide cords right under the tank. Please feel free to call us at (949) 800-7060 if you have any questions. We are here to assist you with any questions!

• cindy Mulrennan says:

I love my aquarium. There was a piece broken off the frame when we got it but just glued it on. The heater was to big. I bought a smaller one. The one thing I didnt like is once its up you cant inter change electric plugs without having to take it off the wall. It is beautiful and I cant wait to get fish in it.

• Hi Cindy,
      There’s actually a really easy way to change the plugs without ever having to take the wall aquarium off the wall. You literally should never have to remove the fish tank off your wall for any reason. Please call us at 949.800.7060 if you have any questions about your fish tank.

• Denise says:

Hello, I was wondering if the AQ10 Mega Rectangular frames came in RED. Please respond I would like to buy an Aquarium

• Cathy says:

Hi Denise,
      We can actually custom order any wall mounted fish tank color you would like! Any wall aquarium colors can be custom ordered!

• Good day very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds alsoˇKI am satisfied to seek out so many useful info right here in the put up, we want develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

• Leonida says:

Nice a article. Common problem is G. transform ones own spirit too frequently.

• Micaela says:

How regarding this? 77 methods to make $100 a day online. When you think about it, if go through each of the magic 77 methods, you should have a pretty good shot at making at the very least a few of them work for you, don’t you think? Anyway, have a look and see if any of these methods might work for you… http://tinyurl.com/7wd53jv

• Normally I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.Sunglasses Sale

• This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

• sale off earns 100 % free turbocharge… from a social activity club!!. Independent study discloses 2 brand-new stuff around groupbuy that absolutely no one is mentioning.

• I’d also like to state that most of those that find themselves with no health insurance usually are students, self-employed and those that are laid-off. More than half from the uninsured are under the age of Thirty-five. They do not experience they are requiring health insurance since they are young plus healthy. Their particular income is often spent on real estate, food, along with entertainment. Lots of people that do go to work either complete or part-time are not made available insurance by way of their work so they get along without as a result of rising expense of health insurance in the country. Thanks for the tips you talk about through this site.

• Thanks for finally writing about >BAYSHORE
    AQUARIUM

• Wall aquariums are one of the most elegant ways to have fish tanks. Traditional fish tanks are big and bulky and can take up alot of floor or table space. Wall mounted fish tanks can mount right on your wall like a picture frame so they can fit perfectly in even the smallest rooms. Alot of people put them right above their couch, across their dining room, in their entertainment room, in their bedroom, in their living room, in the kids room, in the office, in a man’s cave to name a few places. Once on a wall, they look like an elegant piece of living art on your wall. Instead of looking at a still picture, you can look at life swimming about in front of you. With the depth of most wall aquariums at 4.5″ deep, you can always see your fish. You can customize the frames to perfectly match any rooms you have the aquarium in. Most wall framed aquariums come with a standard frame. However, because they are so thin, you can easily put or glue anything right over the existing frame. We have seen them with tile, marbles, shells, wood moulding, paint, right over them. They look amazing and very art deco. Wall aquariums can be perfect for fresh or saltwater fish. Get at least a 6 gallon wall fish tank if you want salt water fish in there. In my personal saltwater set up, I was very successful with having clownfish, damsels, clearner shrimp, snails, hermit crabs living perfect & healthy for 3 years in my wall mounted fish tank. I’ve also had great luck with guppies & cichlids living for a very long time in my other wall aquariums. At one point, I had 3 different wall fish tanks throughout my house. If you love water or the beach, you’ll love having a wall aquarium in your home. With the saltwater aquarium, it’s like bringing the sea into your home.

• Lori says:

I just purchased a 6 gallon rectangular wall tank. I wanted to put salt water fish (clown fish, etc.) But the pet store insisted that I DO NOT use salt, only fresh in a tank so small. They actually said the tank had to a minimum of 25 gallons to do salt water and the fish not to die…I’m not sure how to proceed now…I really wanted a salt water fish tank, but it sounds like I will be doomed before I start. Any thoughts on fresh vs. salt in such a small tank? Because according to everything I’m reading on the Bayshore website, I can do salt water but the pet store said no way!

• Cathy says:

Most people who aren’t familiar with wall mounted aquariums give incorrect information. We have been selling wall mounted fish tanks since 2005 and have actually tested multiple sizes of aquariums with a variety salt and fresh water fish. We actually maintained several saltwater wall aquariums for a few years in our office and in our personal homes. We had salt water fish live in our Bayshore Aquarium for over 3 years. We recommend a minimum of 6 gallon size for salt water fish. We had damsels, clownfish, cleaner shrimp, starfish, hermit crabs, snails, etc in our aquariums. Some of our customers also had live coral, tangs and other salt water fish successfully in their fish tanks. You’ll love these aquariums when they are on your wall. They really are beautiful living art in your home.

• I have a fish in my house an i am looking for a huge aquarium cause my vet say say in Finland that my fish need a huge one in order for them not to be stress.Lucky i am that i seen your blog for some several tips about aquariums.

• Cathy says:

The largest wall fish tank that we have is 20 gallons. It’s a stunning 70″ x 34″ and is a real wow factor in any room you put them in. We had expensive art work on our wall next to our wall aquariums and our wall mounted fish tanks got more attention than any art work we had. You will love these!

• You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the work
    you write. The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are
    not afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

• Kim says:

My husband and I are researching buying a lg or extra lg panoramic or rectangular tank and were wondering how many fish comfortably fit in either tank

• Kim says:

oops, sorry answered my own question. I actually read the article you posted under “fish”. It was very helpful. 🙂

• Cathy says:

The general rule of thumb is 1 one inch fish per gallon. For our extra large panoramic fish tank, you can have 10 one inch fish in there. In our personal experience, we have had 6 larger 2-3″ fish in there and lived for about 3 years. In one of our aquariums, we had African Cichlids. In another aquarium, we had salt water fish. In another we had small guppies. We also had parrot fish, mollies, platies, etc. They all did really well in these aquariums. I definitely don’t recommend gold fish because they give off a lot of waste thus they require more cleaning.

• Jeremy says:

Hello Cathy,

How are you?

Just let you know that I wish I had bought an Extra Large Fish Tank from you at Costco a few years ago.

Attached is a photo I just took from my Large Panoramic Fish Tank (http://www.bayshoreaquarium.com/noname.html) in my study room.

I only changed the salt water every two or three months. No kidding.

Those fishes have been living for a long times or years.

I even bought one coral at my local Petco store two weeks ago…

Thank you.

P.S. Your German’s lighting lasts also very long.

• Please feel free to call Bayshore Aquarium anytime! We are here to assist you with your wall mounted fish tank! When you purchase from us, we will also offer you maintenance support & also help you answer questions about your fish! We have over 8 years of experience with these wall mounted fish tanks. No one knows more about wall fish tanks than we do!

• We at Bayshore Aquarium have been specializing in wall fish tanks since 2005. We offer more colors and shapes than any other sellers. We are also the largest wall aquarium supplier to most sellers out there. Buy direct from Bayshore Aquarium. When you buy from us, you will get unlimited support on how to maintain your wall fish tank to make it extremely easily to maintain. When you purchase our aquarium, you will receive a manual that teaches you everything we have learned to make this the easiest fish tank you have had. We will teach you all the tricks to LOVE your aquarium and help your fish to live a few years in there. We have personal experience with having these wall mounted fish tanks ourselves. No one knows more about wall fish tanks than we do. Don’t listen to fish stores who have no experience with them. Most likely they will try to sell you one of their bigger fish tanks to get your sale.

• Brenda says:

I just got my Bayshore wall fish tank and I cannot tell you how estatic I am. The pictures on the website are beautiful but don’t do the aquarium any justice. Customer service was also fantastic. They are very knowledgeable about wall fish tanks and about saltwater fish. I called multiple times and they were helpful each time. Thank you Bayshore.

• Michael says:

love the wall aquarium. great quality especially for the price. thanks cathy for all your help. can’t wait to put the fish tank up. my contractor is installing it into the wall so its visible from two rooms.

• John says:

great customer service! just got my bayshore wall aquarium. fedex unfortunately damaged it. bayshore took care of it right away quickly & professionally. so glad I got this from them instead of the other sellers out there. I’ve read some nightmare stories about some of the other sellers. now my wall fish tank is up & I cannot tell you how awesome it looks. I didn’t realize that I was going to get so many free stuff with the aquarium either. great buy for quality!

• trevor says:

Love the fish tank! does anyone know what the light on the tank is? Need to know for coral purchases a little bit down the road. Can’t find it anywhere.

• Hi Trevor,
      I’m so glad you love the tank! I hope I can still be of assistance. The light is a fluorescent light. For corals with any tank, you do need to purchase lighting specifically for corals. Your local fish store should have that if you tell them what it’s for. I hope this helps.

• tropical fish…

BAYSHORE AQUARIUM » Blog Archive » Wall Aquarium Blog…

• Many thanks…

[…]I was extremely pleased to find out this site. I desired to thank for your time, for this excellent reading!! I am surely loving every little bit of information and I have you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post.[…]…

• Bethany Mills says:

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! I purchased my Bayshore Aquarium a few years ago and still LOVE my fish tank. Bayshore still provides me customer service to this day! I’ve tried both fresh & saltwater in my tanks. Can’t believe how easy they are to maintain. My friends & family loved my wall fish tank so you know what they got for gifts! It’s been a few years & the quality is still exceptional. Thank you for having such a wonderful product out there!

• tyree says:

Hello the switch on the filter is it suppose to be open or closed. Thanks

• Administrator says:

Wow! I just watched your videos on your Bayshore Aquariums. They are both BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

• Brexit says:

What is Brexit and what would happen if Britain left
    the EU?It will not be a historic triumph for Eurosceptics iF Brexit is voted for by the people of Britain but it’ll transform this country forever.
    But what would occur? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

• You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best
    sites on the web. I most certainly will recommend this site!

• Very soon this web page will be famous amid all blog
    viewers, due to it’s good articles or reviews

• mitch faulkner says:

Hi Cathy
    Have left numerous voice mails for you. Please call me.
    Thanks Mitch

• You are able to generally print two copies of the voucher on each pc.
    Many careers in oil field aren’t within your backyard.
    The favors for your party have to be something which everybody would want.

• Например: в банке КБ «Восточный» Вы можете взять кредит от 25 000 до 1 000 000 рублей с выгодной ставкой от 15% на длительный срок
    от 12 до 60 месяцев.

• Frankcep says:

Register on our site today only

[URL=http://milanall.top/?u=4cl82kk&o=8t4kazw&t=][IMG]http://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/thumbs/2016/11/b748cc13bb226371997eac302ab64d1b.png[/IMG][/URL]

• I'm here says:

Looking: http://urlx.ru/IWVi (!!!)
    Here I and all my friends! How do you like me?))

[url=http://urlx.ru/IWVi][img]http://savepic.ru/12741863m.jpg[/img][/url]

• neassesweah says:

[color=green][size=16]Ваши ежемесячные расходы предсказуемы с точностью до одного рубля Стоимость абонентского обслуживания компьютеров значительно ниже, чем суммарная стоимость разовых работ по восстановлению Вашего оборудования и выгоднее, чем содержание собственного системного администратора[/size][/color]
    Кроме того, следует учесть, что в сфере малого и среднего бизнеса (даже в таком крупном городе, как Казана) свою деятельность ведут компании и организации, которым не требуется ежедневная настройка и обслуживание компьютеров. [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/1s-8-buhgalteriya-obosoblennoe-podrazdelenie.php]1с 8 бухгалтерия обособленное подразделение[/url] потому что это экономически нецелесообразно, всё чаще они прибегают к помощи аутсорсинга ИТ и нуждаются в сервисном абонентском обслуживании компьютеров. [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/1s-buhgalteriya-perm-neoficialnaya-versiya.php]1с бухгалтерия пермь неофициальная версия[/url]
    Комплексные поставки оборудования и программного обеспечения (поставка серверов, рабочих станций и тонких клиентов, коммутационного оборудования, систем хранения данных и систем бесперебойного питания, стойки, шкафы, поставка и внедрение программного обеспечения). [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/torg-15-v-buhgalterii-1s.php]торг 15 в бухгалтерии 1с[/url] Вы можете заказать ремонт с выездом мастера в офис, арендовать услуги системного администратора на время от одного рабочего дня, или же выбрать для своей организации абонентское обслуживание компьютеров.
    Компания “Ай Ти Сервис Групп” предоставляет качественное и добросовестное обслуживание компьютеров организаций. Особенностью работы нашей компании в области ремонта и обслуживания компьютеров является индивидуальный подход к каждому клиенту и высокое качество предоставляемых услуг, в том числе и обслуживание компьютерных сетей. [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/1s-buhgalteriya-8-samouchitel-de.php]1с бухгалтерия 8 самоучитель де[/url] гарантирует, что все возможные риски, касающиеся информационной безопасности, управляемы и не нанесут ущерба предприятию заказчика и ему лично. Техническое обслуживание компьютеров в Казане специалистами обеспечивает внутреннюю информационную безопасность, в том числе защиту от несанкционированного доступа к данным компьютера. [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/1s-buhgalteriya-ms-office-2010.php]1с бухгалтерия ms office 2010[/url]
    Ни одна компания или организация сегодня не может нормально функционировать без использования компьютерной техники и периферийных устройств. Независимо от сферы деятельности организации очень важно поддерживать компьютеры, телефонию и оргтехнику в работоспособном состоянии. [url=https://1cbit.net/1c-buhgalteriya/1s-buhgalteriya-chastichnaya-likvidaciya-os.php]1с бухгалтерия частичная ликвидация ос[/url] Ситуация с услугой IТ аутсорсинг, в нашей стране несколько иная — руководители фирм и предприятий готовы тратить на ИТ-аутсорсинг до 20% соответствующего бюджета. Однако постоянный рост интереса к IТ аутсорсингу позволяет с уверенностью прогнозировать куда более высокие результаты, учитывая и то, что всего пару лет назад о таком понятии, как ИТ-аутсорсинг, в России мало кто слышал, обслуживание компьютеров проводилось собственными ресурсами.

• Antoshkajek says:

[url=”http://smelovsky.com/2003/07/09/naveyalo-ryadom-poslednix-spamov/”]Навеяло рядом последних спамов[/url]

• pagenergy says:

автономное отопление москва [url=http://montazh-elisa.ru/okruga/severnyy-okrug.html]отопление северный округ[/url] установка котлов отопления в балашихемонтаж наружной канализации видео [url=http://moskva-elisa.ru]контроль качества монтажных и пусконаладочных работ[/url] радиаторы монтаж работыустановка радиаторов отопления раменскоеэкономичное отопление на даче [url=http://otoplenie-elisa.ru/sostavlenie-i-kalkulyaciya-smety.html]составление сметы[/url] монтаж котла сверхдлительного горения цена харьков [url=http://santeh-elisa.ru/kotelniki.html]монтаж и замена радиаторов отопления в котельниах[/url] монтаж наружных систем водоснабжения с лесов картинкиотопление 1 этажного дома [url=http://ustanovka-elisa.ru/shatura.html]отопление шатура[/url]

• Oscarrar says:

[url=http://moto159.ru/]купить детский квадроцикл[/url]

• tamerabz4 says:

Hi fashionable website
    dating sites for people over 50 save a date carrds wedding biker single sexdate rotterdam dates app

• ExtraProxies.com : cheapest elite private proxies with 50% low cost! Elite quality, Unrestricted proxies, Very speed along with Cheapest costs — simply $0.25 for each proxy! Ideal non-public proxies just by DreamProxies.com

• Called Free Roofing

BAYSHORE AQUARIUM » Blog Archive » Wall Aquarium Blog

• Hello to every , because I am actually eager of reading this webpage’s post to be updated on a regular
    basis. It carries nice material.

• Erica says:

Cathy:

I’ve tried reaching you by both email and phone. Any updates on my order? I want to give you a chance to reply before I ask for my order to be cancelled.

• 86Elaine says:

I see you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn extra cash every month because you’ve got high quality content.

If you want to know how to make extra money, search for: best adsense alternative Wrastain’s tools